New pipe standards recently published by the American Water Works Association recognize an enhanced performing high density polyethylene resin known as PE4710 for municipal and industrial water and wastewater systems.
- High Performance Polyethylene Resin (PE4710)
- Zero-leakage allowance for improved water supply and water conservation
- Improved durability of resin
- Higher pressure class – up to 335 psi
- Larger internal diameter and increased flow capacity
- Enhanced surge capacity and fatigue life
- Covers additional sizes – up to 65” in diameter